Frequently Asked Questions1) What is the difference between #1 Light, #1 Medium, #2 Amber, and #3 Dark syrup?
Did you know?
- 1. 85% of the worlds maple syrup is made in
- 2. Maple syrup is
North Americasfirst agricultural harvest of the season.
- 3. Maple syrup is a woodland crop, un-fertilized, un-cultivated and made mostly by the burning of wood. A renewable fuel.
- 4. Maple syrup is one of very few agricultural crops that can be called entirely North American.
- 5. Maple trees are around 40 years old before they are tapped.
- 6.The Algonquin Indians called maple sugar Sinzibuckwud.
- 7. There are many different types of maple trees, but only the sugar maple tree produces the maple syrup we all love.