Join our Sweet Team!
Acadian Maple Products, located on busy Peggys Cove Road in Upper Tantallon, is looking for energetic full-time and part-time seasonal retail employees to join our sweet team! Acadian Maple is authentically Nova Scotian, with 40 years of continuous operation as a leading maple food products manufacturer and retailer. Acadian Maple attracts visitors from all around the world to its newly renovated location, while continuing to enhance its community presence in the beautiful St Margaret’s Bay area. Be part of our growing team.
Retail Employees are responsible for:
- Being knowledgeable about our company and products;
- Communicating with and serving customers who visit our stores;
- Accurately and in a timely manner, taking payments and serving customers;
- Maintaining and assisting with regular inventory counts;
- Preparing and serving various beverages and foods at our store (including specialty coffees, beverage alcohol, gelato, desserts, sandwiches, confections, etc..);
- Assisting with the fulfilment of on-line and other orders for customers;
- Ensuring that products displayed are within their best-before-date (if so noted) and are fresh and suitable for consumption;
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming work environment;
- Assisting with potential on and off-site events;
- Working with colleagues to enhance our engagement with the local community; and
- Applying their creative talents and energy to enhancing our business and customer
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in food and consumer products goods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a variety of customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Attention to Ability to make deadlines. Punctual.
- SMART SERVE certification, as required by the NSLC in the retailing and serving of beverage alcohol
- Strong work Willing to take self-initiative on tasks needing to be done
- Willingness to work both weekdays and weekends
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skill level. Company benefits are available to eligible employees.
Contact: Send your resume to Brianna Ayres at email@example.com for further information and to arrange an interview.
PLEASE NOTE: Acadian Maple Products distributes alcohol based products. Please, 19+ year old applicants only!